This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving Cambridge Based SME as a talented Finance Manager
The candidate will play a key role in ensuring the efficient running of the finance function. They will support the growth of the company by implementing and ensuring compliance with appropriate controls. They will take ownership of all aspects of the cash cycle: from monitoring cash flow to running the purchase ledger and preparing payment runs. They will use their partnering skills to work with the wider business to prepare detailed and timely financial analysis to support the month end process and regular forecasting and budgeting.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Preparation of month end reporting and analysis for the Company and its subsidiaries
- Monthly Balance Sheet controls and reconciliations
- Monitoring, controlling, and forecasting cash flow
- Ownership of the purchase ledger across multiple entities - including responsibility for fortnightly group-wide payment runs
- Ensuring compliance with controls and assisting with control implementation
- Supporting the annual statutory accounts and tax return processes
- Supporting the annual budgeting process
- Ad hoc financial project work (e.g. special projects, system implementation / integration)
- Responsibility for quarterly VAT reporting
- Responsibility for monthly payroll.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or an equivalent attainment related to accountancy is essential.
- Experience working with different finance systems
- US GAAP knowledge advantageous.
Skills and Abilities
- Using MS Office applications, with particular competence in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential.
What's on Offer
Wren Therapeutics will offer the opportunity to work for a growing and successful business in the Biotech industry, a generous salary, and benefits package. If you meet the above criteria and would be interested in working for us, then please apply.