This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving Cambridge based SME as Data Manager and play a key role in managing and curating rapidly growing amounts of pre-clinical data from several ongoing drug development programmes.
The appointee will be a data analytics professional with experience managing data in a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology context. They will oversee the development and use of company data systems (including data organisation, data storage infrastructure and database design) and assist the Project and Data Science teams with data processing and analytics. They will guarantee that all information generated within the company is easily accessible and secure.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to play a role in discovering transformative treatments for debilitating diseases while working in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management.
- Work closely with the scientific teams to define (and improve) appropriate data systems, structures and processes.
- Create rules and procedures for data input and sharing.
- Manage and curate all data generated by the company’s scientific programmes.
- Monitor and maintain data processes and systems to secure system robustness and data analysis quality.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Assist with selecting and implementing digital security systems to protect sensitive information.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience required
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in data management or analysis in a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology context.
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- Experience with Chem-/Bio-informatics platforms such as Dotmatics or Biovia.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
- Fluency in English.
What's on Offer
Wren Therapeutics will offer the opportunity to work for a growing and successful business in the Biotech industry, a generous salary, and benefits package. If you meet the above criteria and would be interested in working for us, then please apply below.